Friday, April 4, 2014

April 1 - April Fool's

Andlie thought it was maybe the most hilarious thing in the world to go to preschool with only half of her hair curled & a 4th of July bow in it.  She also took pretend bugs with her to preschool.  She totally hammed up this holiday.  While she was painting, she said, "Mom, I need help," and when I went over there, she said, "Just kidding!  I don't need help!  I April Fool's pranked you!"  And then she called Grampa to tell him that it was her birthday!  April Fool's again!  And then she wore a lion mask when Dad got home and tricked him that she was a lion!  Pranked again!  She loved the holiday!


While she was out enjoying her pranking ways at preschool, me & Hazey played blocks!  (AKA build a giant tower & throw balls at it to knock it down.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment