Friday, January 17, 2014

January 5 - Five


Andlie turned five today!  Five.  Wow.  

Andlie 5 Year Q&A
1. What is your favorite color?  Pink!

2. What is your favorite toy?  My toys that I got for my birthday.  My hula hoop!  
3. What is your favorite thing about your brother?  That Haze is funny.

     What is your favorite thing about your sister?  That I can hold her.

4. What is your favorite tv show or movie?  Uh, “Frozen!”
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Hmmm, cinnamon rolls.

6. What is your favorite outfit?  The new “Frozen” shirt from Grama. 

7. What is your favorite game?  Um, can I go look at the games?  (Goes & looks.)  I think I like Twister. 
8. What is your favorite snack?  Nutrigrain bars. 
9. What is your favorite animal?  Dogs.  Isn’t that a cool one?  Can I say whatever princesses I like?  The ones from “Frozen.”  Giggles.
10. What is your favorite song?  Child’s Prayer 
11. What is your favorite book?  Um, the “Frozen” book that you got me. 
12. Who is your best friend?  Whitney and Lexi.  (From preschool) 
13. Where is your favorite place to go?  Hmm, at the pizza store. 
14. What would you like to learn more about now that you're 5?  Jesus.
15. What do you love about yourself?  That I can do everything.
16. What does Daddy do at work? Um, he works. 
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  My monkey.
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  Macaroni. 
19. What do you pray about?  Jesus.

20. What do you want to be when you grow up?  I want to be a teacher.
“Is that all the things I said?”  “Yes, do you want to say something else?”  “Yes.”  “What do you want to say?”  “Um, what other princesses I like.” “I like Brave.”

Andlie is so full of personality!  She is sweet, kind, polite, respectful, sassy, funny, determined, a little bit of a perfectionist, happy, confident, and so much more.  She is our perfect Andlie and we love her more than words can say!  Happy birthday, Bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment