Friday, June 27, 2014

June 26 - Loves

Nora loves her stander toy!  She is growing too fast.

Andlie & Haze love popsicles.  (Can you tell which flavor they each had?)

Haze loves doesn't love naps.  But he sure does need one.  This is usually what happens every night around 7 if he doesn't take a nap.

Haze loves his date with Daddy that happened tonight!  They also went bowling & for ice cream!  In this picture, Haze said he was "making a crazy face!"


While the boys were out, the girls went to Costco & Target.  When we got to Costco, we noticed that Nora's ear was full of blood.  Both me & Andlie got a little bit nervous.  Then Andlie looked tenderly at Nora & told me, "Mom, I feel like I'm gonna cry," and then she burst in to tears.  She was so sweet with Nora & made me proud to be her Mommy.  (Don't worry, it was just a little cut in Nora's ear.)

No comments:

Post a Comment