Friday, November 7, 2014

October 27 - And Then

The kids went to the dentist today.  These are the only pictures I got of them because I was too busy trying to calm Haze so he would quit screaming, stomping, gnashing his teeth.  Nora was so curious about the fishies!  We left with "slimy teeth," lots of prizes & new toothbrushes, a proud Andlie, a recovering Haze, and a pleasant Nora.  Oh, and no cavities!

And then I got to help in Andlie's classroom for the first time!  We were both very excited!

And then Nora fell asleep on me while she was eating.  I love her so much.  Her fat hands, her eyelashes, her lips, her hair, everything about her.

And then Andlie called me downstairs to see what she had been working on.  She did it all by herself!

And then, at the end of the day, me & Nora took a selfie and she lit up as soon as she saw herself on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment