Friday, February 7, 2014

February 6 - Car Faces & Bowling

I looked back when we dropped Andlie off at school this morning and told Haze to smile.  This is what I got.

Meanwhile, Nora was utterly amazed by her new carseat canopy.

And, finally, me & Haze played "bowing" the entire time Andlie was at school today.  You guys, he's obsessed.  He loves bowling.  It's what he talks about all day.  "Mom, me and Daddy and Annie and Hazey went bowing.  I knock 'em over! And then it's Annie's turn."  He always wants to do it.  "Mom, should we go bowing?  At Riverwoods?"  And it's his favorite topic of conversation when he's on the phone with anyone.  So, today we set up his "ducks" and bowled them over.  And over.  And over.  And he loved it.  And I loved him for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment