Friday, October 10, 2014

October 8 - Growing Up

As I was bustling around the house trying to get things ready to get the day moving, I peeked around the corner & saw Andlie reading a book to the two younger babies.  She was very focused on the task at hand.  Haze was focused on not letting Nora out of his sight or trying to make her giggle.  (He also, of course, had a truck in his hands.)  Nora was just taking it all in with a smile on her face.  I wish I could freeze time sometimes.

Poor Nora crawled right out the back door this morning.  She got a little shiner (her upper right head), but by the time I got to her, she was just happily playing on the top step of the porch.  She's a happy one.

Andlie put a credit card & her phone in her back pockets today.  I don't think I could have done it better myself.  What more does a girl need?

Someone thinks she is getting big!

No comments:

Post a Comment