Friday, July 11, 2014

July 7 - At Home

This started at our house today.  There was screaming & crying & gnashing of teeth.  Haze wasn't a fan.  I was pretty freaking proud of myself for not screaming & crying & gnashing my teeth back at him.  By the time Bryan got home, my blood pressure was probably sky high & my molars were practically dropping out of my mouth from having clench jaw all day.  When people go to Hell, they probably have to potty train people all day.  I hate potty training.  If it wasn't obvious from reading this post.

And this happened at our house today, too.  A quiet moment of gratitude & peace for me. 

 I'm so thankful that I have the opportunity to stay at home and be a Mommy to my babies.  Potty training is not at the top of my list (or anywhere near it) of fun things to do as a Mom.  I still think I landed my dream job.

No comments:

Post a Comment