Sunday, December 21, 2014

December 16 - Christmas, Straws, & Toes

Every morning, the kids excitedly ask for three four things: 1. Can we have our chocolates (from their advent calendars)?  2. Can we move the bear (on the countdown shown)?  3. Can we add an ornament to the (magnetic) tree?  4. Where is Icabod (our elf)?
I love that they are moving the bear on the same Christmas countdown that I moved the bear.  It's something I really remember from when I was little and I'm happy to carry it on with my babies!

Someone learned to use a straw!  She is very proud of it.  And, she DOES NOT want anyone to help her.  Ever.

I love Hazey's little toes.  I've always loved how they grab on to the carpet when he's standing still.  Always.

Day 16: Go to the ward Christmas party!  Andlie's old Primary teacher wanted to snap a quick pic with Andlie & Violet before we left.  Andlie loved Sister Lolohea and was totally happy to oblige!

No comments:

Post a Comment