Monday, December 8, 2014

November 29 - Cedar City


Hazey woke up with a bit of a fever.  Got some medicine in him & he was fine.  Except he needed me to go get his sunglasses so he could match Andlie.   How cute is that?!
I played some piano duets with my Dad.  As usual, I played exactly right & he just made stuff up on the upper half of the piano.
Went to the Festival of Trees with Grama, Grampa, Shennie, Granny, & Mindy.  Saw Santa!  (Andlie told me she didn't think it was the real one because he wasn't wearing glasses.)
Andlie & Hazey went shopping alone with Granny, Shennie, Mindy for Andlie's birthday present.  They came home with tummies full of ice cream, a monster truck, and a Frozen purse.
Grampa played princesses with Andlie.
Nora sort of got used to having Bret around & even sat by him on the couch.
Watched "Home Alone 2" at Andlie's request.  She got the same thrill out of the movie as last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment