Friday, September 19, 2014

September 16 - Someone is 30

Poor girl had to be woken up at 11:05 this morning so we could take Andlie to school!  Nora loves her blankie.  (And look at all of her hair!)

After I opened a birthday present today, Nora hit the jackpot with her new bow toy!

 And Bryan came home with a cake this evening!  (He knows his way to my heart: chocolate & salt.)

Today was my 30th birthday!  I woke up to a movie that Bryan had made of everyone on both sides of our families telling my why they loved me.  And then he gave me a Silhouette!  He came home with flowers & decorations & a cake.  Andlie busily colored me a "surprise birthday card that I couldn't look at because she was going to surprise me with it by putting it under my pillow and I would be surprised."  She kept asking, "Mom, are you having a good birthday?"  When Bry asked the kids to sing to me, Haze came in & asked, "Mom, can you help me sing 'Happy Birthday' song to you?"  Several friends sent texts & brought gifts.  And I ended my milestone birthday with a date with my love while a neighbor tended our kids.  And just 3 days ago, my family was gathering and my Mom bought my favorite cake for me.  I feel overwhelmingly blessed.  What a blessed woman I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment