Friday, August 15, 2014

August 11 - 8 Years!

This is what little Hazey Buddy does every morning when he wakes up.  Comes up to my bed (where I'm usually still sleeping), grabs a book, hops in bed, waits for me to "open" the covers for him, and just quietly lies in bed next to me without saying a word.  It's one of my favorite things.  

Guys, Nora is so happy.  About all the things.  Today she was happy because I was looking at her.  I couldn't stop the camera. 

And most importantly today, we celebrated 8 years of wedded bliss!   Bryan's tribute to me on Facebook:
Celebrating 8 years of marriage to this beautiful woman. To say I am lucky to have her is the worlds greatest understatement.  Chandi, thank you for making me a better person. I love you so much!
And mine to him:
He's hilarious, witty, smart, dedicated, a hunk of burnin' love, practically perfect in every way. I am the luckiest girl. I loved him 8 years ago and I love him more today and every day.

I took balloons & cookies to him at work.  When I got home, the florist was waiting in our driveway to give me flowers that B sent to me at home!  (A little "Gift of the Magi"-ish if you ask me.)  We exchanged gifts.  He got an Angels flat bill hat.  I got a piano book & a memory foam pillow.  Took the family to Red Robin for dinner.  Took some alfies (anniversary selfies).  And I can't talk about the rest on the internet.  I love him to the moon & back and I know he feels the same about me.  See here for past anniversary pics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment