Friday, May 2, 2014

April 30 - Today

Today Nora woke up this happy.  Which made me this happy to be awake.

Today Haze fell in love with the paint splatter toy (again).  He loves it.  So much.  Things he does not love: smiling for the camer every single day.  I asked him to smile & he made frown face & duck face instead.

Today, Andlie ended her soccer season & played her last game as a Lavender Blossom!  She's had a wonderful season & really enjoyed playing and I have to say, I think she's actually quite good.  She does the occasional cartwheel & skip out in the field, but she can also kick the ball pretty hard.  My favorite part of the entire season was when she would hear me & Daddy cheering her name and she would look over with her proud face, scrunch her nose, and giggle a happy, proud giggle.  She loves soccer and I think we'll definitely be signing up again in the Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment