Friday, May 30, 2014

May 11 - Mother's Day

I felt pretty spoiled this Mother's Day!  Andlie brought home her sunshine craft from preschool on Thursday.  Then Bry surprised me with daisys last night.  This morning I got to sleep in (hallelujah), Bryan gave me a sweet speaker & some sugar scrub, Andlie painted  me a beautiful picture (the sunset with the sun, flowers, and hearts), Andlie made a picture at Primary ("My Mom's age is 69...."), and Hazey made me a handprint flower at Nursery.

My Mom used to tell me that she thought she should be giving us kids gifts on Mother's Day and thanking us for letting her be our Mom. I used to think she was crazy. I get it now. There is nothing in the entire world that brings more joy to my heart than being called Mommy. I'm so blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment